The Certus® 140 2.45GHz microwave ablation system offers design, function and unique capabilities that make this the premier soft tissue ablation system worldwide.
Certus® 140 2.45GHz microwave Ablation System is a platform product with expanding capabilities to be used in interventional radiology or in surgical specialties for kidney, liver or lung cancer ablations. Each component of the system was designed with a specific clinical need in mind from maximizing energy delivery into tissue, minimizing invasiveness, and providing an intuitive and ergonomic workflow.
Certus® 140 ablation system present numerous benefit compared to other systems:
- Highly flexibility – various probes enables small targets to be ablated rapidly, while simultaneous use of multiple probes can create large, custom-shaped ablations. Surgical tools bring the power, yet control of microwave to open ablations, laparoscopic ablations or planar coagulation to reduce surgical procedure blood loss.
- Secure – CO2 coolant system with innovative system “Tissue Lock”
- Physician Friendly – industry leading features and ergonomics provide clinical teams efficiency and decreased ablation times compared to other devices.
- Minimally Invasive for Patients – offering the smallest diameter microwave probes, smaller than a typical needle used to draw blood. Using microwave also eliminates the need for grounding pads which can lead to skin burns, as associated with other ablation technologies.
The Certus® 140 2.45GHz ablation system has been designed to provide the clinical team with ease of use and efficiency. The system is specifically designed for the space-limited interventional radiology suite or operating room, with many features inspired by insights from the world’s leading clinicians:
- Advanced 100% touch-screen user interface
- Touch-screen or foot-switch control of energy delivery
- Power Distribution Module (PDM) that attaches to the patient bed
- Click n’ GoTM probe connections for fast and easy probe connections
- Rotating display arm for visualization from any angle
- Sleek, contoured system doubles as a workstation for staff
The Certus® 140 2.45GHz ablation system and the ablation probes are produced by NeuWave Medical, Inc. and exclusively distributed in Italy by MOSS S.p.A..
NeuWave Medical, Inc.
3529 Anderson Street
Madison, WI 53704