The Technical Department has been created with the intention of offering the customer throughout the country a full range of services to support the diverse needs for medical electrical equipment with high technological content, starting from the initial installation – transport and logistics handling included – up to preventive maintenance programs on a regular basis, visits for calibration and functional check for electrical safety and software update & upgrade, without excluding extraordinary interventions of restoration.
MOSS S.p.A has adopted and applies a Quality Management System assessed and certified by CSQ in compliance with the UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 and UNI EN ISO 13485:2003 series of standards.
MOSS S.p.A. is also an official member and the national representative of Timant (www.timant.co.uk), a network of companies that is specialized in making available technical and logistical support to manufacturers of medical devices based in territory outside the EEC.
The Technical Department is run under the competence and expertise of high-level qualified staff taking care of the complete service process including:
- on-site response within 24/36 hours upon the call being received;
- manifold typologies of assurance plans and contracts, ranging from full-service to standard call-outs and PM visits;
- lot traceability for installed spare parts and repaired equipment in full compliance with the 93/42/EEC Medical Device European Directive.
MOSS engineers attend on a regular basis periodic training and educational sessions given directly by the advanced medical device manufacturers the company cooperates with, so as to make sure to receive a continuous specialized update.
The laboratory and workshop employ last generation top-profile test instruments and fixtures, constantly calibrated and checked in order to secure utmost precision and complete reliability.
The back-office activity is processed by means of a dedicated data management system allowing rapid, accurate database access for direct customer response during the day to day, minute to minute operations, in detail:
- 1st level support (phone and remote feedback)
- On-site and in-house repairs
- Pre-site visits
- Transport and installation
- Preventive maintenance
- Standard call-out
- Warranty assistance
- Full Risk assurance plans and contracts
- Calibration measurements and adjustments
- Software and hardware upgrades
- Electrical safety tests and inspections
MOSS S.p.A. provides support with a 360° range of maintenance services during and after the warranty period.