A technology platform to assess the physiological response to pain (nociception), by leveraging composite artificial intelligence algorithms to process and analyzing pain-related physiological parameters.
A non-invasive finger probe records multiple physiological signals through 4 sensors:
- GSR-Galvanic Skin Response;
A composite algorithm analyses the data and reflect the information into the nociception level index (NOL™).
The NOL™ is presented on a scale from 0 (no pain) to 100 (extreme pain).
NOL™ is calibrated to the individual and provides continuous real time monitoring and it has the following features:
- Enables personalized analgesia treatment
- Optimizes analgesic titration
- Identifies crisis earlier for faster intervention
- Reduces practice variability
- Enables balanced anesthesia (with more stable hemodynamics)
Clinical results indicate that NOL™ discriminates between painful and non-painful stimuli.
NOL™ is produced by Medasense Biometrics Ltd. and exclusively distributed by MOSS S.p.A..
Medasense Biometrics Ltd.
4 Hachilazon St., 7th floor
Ramat Gan 5252268,